Shipping & Returns
At MedSpares.com we are happy to accommodate any of the following shipping options:
- MedSpares will provide you with a shipping quote. Once approved, we will proceed with a carrier of our choice. We will assume liability on this shipment.
- The customer provides MedSpares with their account details and we will make arrangements with the carrier of choice. In this case, the customer would assume any liability.
- MedSpares will provide you (the customer), with packing details in order for you to make shipping arrangements. Once complete, we require your Bill of Lading for the package. Again, in this case the customer assumes shipping liability.
Once payment has been received, we will proceed with immediate dispatch, ensuring your order is appropriately prepared and packaged. MedSpares will provide visual proof of condition and shock sensor reference numbers where used, before the package is shipped. For items that include free shipping, MedSpares will proceed with shipping once full payment is received. Tracking numbers will be provided once arrangements have been made. Please note that Medspares.com is not responsible for customs delays, or import duties. We will provide all necessary paperwork for customs clearance etc.
If the spare part purchased is defective, MedSpares will accept returns according to your chosen warranty level. The part must to be returned to MedSpares for inspection. No Refunds or Replacements are issued without the part being returned and the condition verified. If the spare part has obvious shipping damage e.g. packaging damaged, opened or tampered with in any way, please notify MedSpares at once and ensure this is noted on the signed delivery record. In cases where the customer arranged shipping with their own carrier, MedSpares is not liable for any shipping damage. Any return not covered under a warranty program is subject to a 20% restocking fee. This does not apply to ESD Circuit boards which are final sale. Please see our ESD Policy here.
Follow the below procedure to initiate the return process:
- Customer notifies MedSpares of any issues with the part once received by completing our online Return Material Authorization form.
- Once the request is received and verified, a confirmed Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) will be provided to the customer by MedSpares along with a shipping account number. Where possible, the part is to be returned in its original packaging.
- The customer is then to arrange collection of the part at their convenience. No product will be accepted for return without a confirmed RMA.
- Once received, a MedSpares technical team member will inspect and test the part.
- If the part is found to have no fault, proof of functionality will be provided with a testing report. MedSpares will either return the part to the customer at his expense or offer a refund to the customer minus a 20% restocking fee.
- If the part is faulty, MedSpares will replace the part. If we do not have a replacement available to offer, we will refund the original purchase price.
Please note that a refund will only be made to the person or company who originally purchased the part, using the same payment method as the original order. Under no circumstances will refunds be made to other people or organizations.